NOTE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003 AND THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Data Protection Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in relation to the personal data supplied by you via the website https://ufi-aftermarket.com/ (hereinafter the “Website”), we hereby inform you as follows:
- How and why we process your data.
Your data will be processed in conformity with the applicable laws and regulations in force, with or without the aid of information systems, only and exclusively for the purposes of:
– enabling the management of the “Sign In” procedure on the Website;
– managing the requests for information from users of the Website;
– sending newsletters and sales offers.
- Data conferral and any refusal to confer data.
The conferral of the personal data is mandatory for the use of the services offered by the Website and for the management of the commercial relations with its users. Should the Data Subject refuse to confer their personal data, this will make it impossible for them to use these services.
- Data communication
The personal data can be communicated to third parties if required by law or requested by public authorities. Where required, the personal data can be communicated to third parties that perform activities regarding administration, accounting, tax and sales (e.g. accountants, independent consultants, public offices, freight forwarders etc.).
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is the company UFI Filters S.p.A.
- Rights of the Data Subject
Please note that you are entitled to revoke your consent to the personal data processing at any time, without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing performed in the period prior to its revocation.
You can also exercise your rights as per Article 7 of the Data Protection Act and Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR at any time. In particular, these include the following:
- The Data Subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether any personal data regarding them exist, even if these have not yet been registered and to receive communication of the same in an intelligible form.
- The Data Subject is entitled to be informed of:
- a) the source of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the reasoning applied in case the data are processed with the aid of electronic means;
- d) the details which identify the Data Controller, Data Supervisors and the representative;
- e) the parties and categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or to whose knowledge they may come.
- The Data Subject is entitled to obtain:
- a) access to their personal data and the correction or deletion of the same and the restriction of the relative processing. They can also object to their processing and obtain the portability of the data;
- b) the updating or, when in their interest, the integration of the data
- c) the anonymisation or blockage of the data processed unlawfully;
- d) certification that the operations described in points a) and c) have been notified to those whose data have been communicated or disseminated, except in case said fulfilment proves impossible or requires the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The Data Subject is entitled not to be subject to any decisions based only on the automated processing of their data, including profiling, which generate legal consequences for them or which significantly affect them in a similar way.
- Storage period
The personal data will be kept for the period of time required for pursuing the purposes specified herein.
- Supervisory Authority
Please note that in case of infringements regarding the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority.